Sat June 6 - Sun June 7, 2020
Boys & Girls Teams, Grades 2-12
Undefeated teams receive Championship T-shirts
Scheduling Requests can be accommodated using MSC's Revolutionary & Proprietary Scheduling Software!
$265 per team if paid by May 29, $295 per team after May 29
MULTI-TEAM DISCOUNT: $25/team discount for 2 or more teams, $50/team discount for 5 or more teams
Pool Play Tiebreaker Rules:
1. Head to Head winner advances.
2. If 2 or more teams are tied, the point differentials of all games played are totaled and the team with the highest point differential advances. The maximum amount of points that can be counted towards the point differential tiebreaker is 15. In the event of a forfeit, the score will be 15-0.
3. If the point differential tiebreaker does not break the tie, the team with the least amount of cumulative points allowed in all of their games will advance.
Game Rules (Same as MJBL):
Boys & Girls All Divisions (2nd Grade - HS)
Foul Out Rules:
Each Player fouls out after 5 personal fouls (except Boys HS division each player fouls out after 6 personal fouls). If a team's 5th player fouls out and there are no other players on the bench to put in the game, the team has 2 options:
1) They can play the remainder of the game 4 on 5. If another player fouls out, they must then play the remainder of the game 3 on 5, and so on.
2) The player that fouled out can remain in the game, but the opposing team is awarded a technical foul immediately, resulting in 2 shots and possession of the ball. Every subsequent foul by that player who has fouled out will result in a technical foul as well.
If a game is crossover game between 2 teams in different divisions, the game will be played by the rules of the older division.
All teams must have a coach or an adult (21 or over) on the bench at all games.
*THE JR. NBA, NBA, AND NBA PROPERTIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONTROL OR OPERATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY JR. NBA LEAGUE OR TEAM