all other gym locations and addresses will be listed in the Location column
Please print form and return to front desk or email as attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
****** Players must participate in 50% of regular season games in order to be eligible to play in any playoff games****** Extenuating circumstances such as an injury must be brought to our attention immediately
ALL GAME TIMES ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED
The Summer MJBL schedule is posted thru Fri Aug 14. The full season schedule will be posted by Mon Aug 10. The standings are posted at the bottom of the league schedule pages. The playoff schedule will be posted shortly after the full regular season schedule is posted.
1. Winning percentage between all tied teams (head to head).
2. Winning percentage vs highest ranked common opponent, based on opponent winning percentage, regardless of what division they are in. Tiebreaker reverts back to head-to-head at any time, if applicable.
3. Winning percentage within division
4. Coin Flip.
note: All tournament games played within the current season against other league teams will NOT count towards each team's league record, but those games WILL count towards the tiebreakers.
Click Here for a List of Safety Measures at all Basketball Games
***************VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ **************************************
Code of Conduct
All coaches, players, parents and spectators shall conduct themselves in an orderly and professional manner. Everyone shall show respect and good sportsmanship toward players, coaches, spectators, officials and MJBL staff at all times. Physically assaulting, punching, verbally abusing, cursing, derogatory comments and/or threatening any player, coach, official, parent, spectator or MJBL staff is strictly prohibited.
Any individual violating the Code of Conduct are subject to penalties:
- If a player or coach gets 2 technical fouls, an automatic ejection from the game and automatic suspension for the next game (& possibly more).
- If a parent or fan steps on the court to challenge a referee, player or coach, that individual will be ejected from the gym and automatic suspension for the next game (& possibly more).
- If a punch is thrown, an automatic ejection from the game and minimum 3 game suspension.
ALL DECISIONS OF THE MONROE SPORTS CENTER & CENTRAL JERSEY BASKETBALL MANAGEMENT ARE FINAL & CANNOT BE APPEALED.
There will be NO refund or credit for any missed games due to suspension
It is the responsibility of each team Manager(s) and/or Head Coach to review the Code of Conduct with their players & parents prior to the start of the season.