Winter 2019-20 MJBL ACC
Boys 5-6th Grade
Click Here to purchase the Hi Def video
of any game played at MSC for only $4.99/game
MSC Red & MSC Yellow
Monroe Sports Center
4 Farrington Blvd
Central Jersey Basketball
165 Amboy Rd
all other gym locations and addresses will be listed in the Location column
Please print form and return to front desk or email as attachment to: email@example.com
****** Players must participate in 50% of regular season games in order to be eligible to play in any playoff games****** Extenuating circumstances such as an injury must be brought to our attention immediately
ALL GAME TIMES ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED
(Mar 12) Due to the coronavirus concern, the Winter MJBL has been suspended indefinitely. All regular season & playoff games beginning Mar 12 are OFF. We hope that we are able to resume the season shortly, but at this time it's impossible to give a specific date when games will continue. We understand that if this lasts long enough, many winter teams will no longer be together so it would not make sense to resume this season. If this is the case, each team will receive a credit for the number of games missed towards any future MJBL season.
Each Division Winner will receive Championship T-shirts
1. Winning percentage between all tied teams (head to head).
2. Winning percentage vs highest ranked common opponent, based on opponent winning percentage, regardless of what division they are in. Tiebreaker reverts back to head-to-head at any time, if applicable.
3. Winning percentage within division
4. Coin Flip.
note: All tournament games played within the current season against other league teams will NOT count towards each team's league record, but those games WILL count towards the tiebreakers.
Click Here for a List of Safety Measures at all Basketball Games
***************VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ **************************************
Code of Conduct
All coaches, players, parents and spectators shall conduct themselves in an orderly and professional manner. Everyone shall show respect and good sportsmanship toward players, coaches, spectators, officials and MJBL staff at all times. Physically assaulting, punching, verbally abusing, cursing, derogatory comments and/or threatening any player, coach, official, parent, spectator or MJBL staff is strictly prohibited.
Any individual violating the Code of Conduct are subject to penalties:
1 game suspension
- If a player or coach gets 2 technical fouls, an automatic ejection from the game and automatic suspension for the next game (& possibly more).
- If a parent or fan steps on the court to challenge a referee, player or coach, that individual will be ejected from the gym and automatic suspension for the next game (& possibly more).
Multiple game suspension
- If a punch is thrown, an automatic ejection from the game and minimum 3 game suspension.
1 year suspension
Life time ban
ALL DECISIONS OF THE MONROE SPORTS CENTER & CENTRAL JERSEY BASKETBALL MANAGEMENT ARE FINAL & CANNOT BE APPEALED.
There will be NO refund or credit for any missed games due to suspension
It is the responsibility of each team Manager(s) and/or Head Coach to review the Code of Conduct with their players & parents prior to the start of the season.